Monday, July 22, 2013

Fly Away Card - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a card for the "Winged Things" Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. The Tando Mini Range is perfect for small projects! I used a mini bird, one of three different designs in the set, from the Grab Bag of Mini Birds. I had a lot of fun dressing up a Bird Cage with some acrylic paint, flowers and ribbon.

I created the background of this card with some watercolor paint that I mixed up with Pearl Ex Pigment Powders and some of my favorite stamps.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: 7 Dots Studio; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Flowers: Prima; Button: Prima; Twine: American Crafts; Stamps: Paper Wings Productions; Ink: Ranger, Tsukineko; Paint: Ranger; Pearl Ex: Jacquard; Other: Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, soft card....just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dana, love the background work and your cute birdcage and bird chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! LOVING that birdcage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the background
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete