Love Plaque - Zeus and Zoe


Thanks so  much for stopping by today! I'm sharing my last project as part of the Zeus and Zoe Design Team team. It's been great being a part of this team and I hope I have inspired you with my projects!

I created this plaque with one of Marivic's stunning Berry71Bleu Handmade Tags. I love the colors on this tag and the gold accents. Using the tag as my inspiration, I added a brightly colored patterned paper to a piece of cardboard. I used molding paste, a DecoArt Jacobean Floral Stencil and Glamour Dust Glitter Paint to add a floral design to my base.


This quote sticker is part of the 7 Dots Studio Hopefully collection and fit perfectly with the love theme of my piece. I tied a piece of May Arts ribbon around the plaque and highlighted the edges with some acrylic glaze as a finishing touch.

You can find more of my work at the Zeus and Zoe sister site Berry71Bleu.

Comments

Post a Comment