Back to School Card - Creative Inspirations Paint

Stamped School Girl Card by Dana Tatar for Creative Inspirations Paint

Hi! I'm sharing a card for the Inspired By: Back to School challenge theme this week at Creative Inspirations Paint. I layered several patterned papers that reminded me of my own school days onto the base of my card. I used the Genuinely Jane Stamp by 100 Proof Press with some Onyx paint to add the image of the girl to my card.

How to Stamp With Paint onto Book Pages School Girl Card by Dana Tatar

I stamped onto a vintage book page and the text from the other side of the page acted as an embossed resist. I'm quite happy with that little surprise! The Onyx paint adds a fantastic subtle shimmer to the image. I finished off my card with a bright yellow bow.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: Close To My Heart, Recollections; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Stamp: 100 Proof Press; Ink: Ranger; Paint: Creative Inspirations Paint; Other: Ribbon, Book Page

As seen in Cards Magazine May 2014, Pages 12-13

Pin It!


Red and Yellow Back to School Card with Stamping

Red and Yellow Back to School Card with Stamping

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the ribbon and the silhouette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool effect - the resist from the text! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love your colours, design and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card !! I have some scraps of this collection of papers too, and the image and ribbon you chose in combination is perfect with them ! :) Happy day, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment