Gamer - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the Mix It Up Collection from Moxxie today. My daughter loves her Nintendo 3DS and these patterned papers, cardstock stickers and rub-ons were perfect for documenting her pastime.


I'm a big fan of the vibrant colors that Moxxie uses for their rub-ons. This title really pops off the page! I also added some Space Invader rub-ons to my photo for a fun splash of color.


I cut some of the small blocks from the patterned paper and attached them to to my page with  adhesive foam to add dimension to my layout.

Thanks for stopping my today!

Comments

  1. This is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those everyday moments that most people don't scrap. I love that you did and with such gusto! Love the brackets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment