If I Had A Flower Card - Couture Creations


Hi! I'm sharing a clean and simple card for Couture Creations today. Some of my favorite embossing folders are from the Fine Designs Collection. I think the embossed images are simply beautiful and don't need much in the way of embellishing. I used the Pure Pleasure A2 Embossing Folder for this card.


I colored my embossed image with Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage and Vintage Photo Distress Markers. The brush tip of the Distress Markers glided over the embossed areas, making coloring my image quick and easy. I filled in the flower centers with Aztec Gold Glitzin' Glamour. I then inked the edges of my floral design with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I selected a sentiment from the Paper Wings Productions Flower Quotes Cling Stamp Set and added the text to the top of my card with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink. I then adhered the image to a piece of patterned paper and then onto a patterned card base.


I finished my card by adding Cafe Creme Self Adhesive Pearls to the corners of my colored image.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723259 Fine Designs Collection - Pure Pleasure Embossing Folder
CO721981 Aztec Gold Glitzin' Glamour
CO721999 Cafe Creme Self Adhesive Pearls

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: GCD Studios; Butterfly: Pink Paislee; Stamp: Paper Wings Productions: Distress Markers: Ranger; Ink: Ranger, Tsukineko

Comments

  1. What a pretty card!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the layout and the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card and the sentiment!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job coloring and your card is so pretty. Have a great day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dana, love how you have coloured it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment