Magical Memory - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the NEW Magical Moments Collection from Moxxie today. I took my daughters to Disney last fall and we had a fantastic time. We found this phone booth at Epcot and my daughter had no idea what it was, but she was more than happy to pose for some pictures!


The B-sides to the patterned papers in this collection sport a fun printed border strip. I left the strip on the top of my page and added several Border Stickers underneath. These cardstock stickers are a wonderful alternative to patterned papers! The adhesive backing and fun shapes of the Border Stickers make adding interesting designs to scrapbook pages quick and easy.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Soooooooooo fun! LOVING the flourishes and the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fun, vibrant LO!! Today's children have no idea about phone booths. LOL!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny and cheerful page, beautiful !!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment