Original - Paper Wings Productions


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the August Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit for Paper Wings Productions. I not only used the kit supplies, but also part of the packaging. The sturdy piece of chipboard that helps protect the kit contents during mailing is approximately 8.5x11 and made a create base for my layout! I used the Circle Background Cling Stamp to add a fun pattern to the chipboard base.


I added some script with my favorite Writing Background Cling Stamp.


I added color to the background with Distress Ink, Mr. Huey's Mist and the Art Textures Cling Stamp Set. The brown dot pattern is one of the art texture stamps and a great way to fill out color splatter patterns in a more predictable way!


I added several layers of patterned envelope pieces under my photo. The Tim Holtz Rub-On package contains a variety of sizes, many of which are perfect for use on photograhps.


I used a Tim Holtz Rub-On for the title, which I accented with a torn piece of Kaisercraft wrapping paper and another of my favorite Art Texture stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the layers and those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I especially like the stamping, the use of packaging, and the cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page and the flowers are gorgeous
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so funky and fun .. and yet still so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Love the textures and the colours!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment