Peachy - Couture Creations


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that features the Dream Embossing Folder from the Fresh & Fun Collection for Couture Creations today. Every once in awhile, the scrappy planets align, and I'm able to assemble a layout where the page elements coordinate in a fantastic way. As soon as I saw the Dream Embossing Folder, I immediately knew where to find the piece of patterned paper in my stash that was almost a perfect match!


I had a lot of fun piecing together this colorful embossed design to complement my patterned paper!


I selected three colors of Core'dinations cardstock to match my patterned paper and embossed each of them with the Dream Embossing Folder.


I cut the circles, stems and leaves from the colored cardstock with my Sharp Point Scissors and glued them to a piece of white cardstock that I also embossed with the Dream Embossing Folder.


I used the Celestial Doily Die from the Fantasia Collection to cut some pretty doilies for my layout. I love that this die cuts two doilies at once! I cut the larger lace doily in half and used the pieces to frame my photo.


I used the smaller doily as a journaling spot.


For a finishing touch, I mimicked the dotted print along the stems on my patterned paper around the stems of my flower clusters with Vintage Gold Self Adhesive Gemstones.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723277 Fresh & Fun Collection - Dream 5x7 Embossing Folder
CO723220 Fantasia Collection - Celestial Doily Die
CO721990 Vintage Gold Self Adhesive Gemstones
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721956 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Scenic Route; Flowers: Manor House Creations, Recollections; Leaves: Flourish With A Bling; Letters: American Crafts

Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana loved your paper pieced embossed design!!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Adorable photo, great colours and great technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Dana, like how you used the embossing pieces... gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment