Ship Shape Tag - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing an ocean themed tag for the Summer Holiday theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I spent a lot of time sailing during the weekends of my Summer vacation as a child and this tag brings back some of those fun memories.


I painted the smaller anchor from the Anchor Set with white acrylic paint and added a bit of Distress Ink to the edges.


I added one of the smaller clouds from the Grab Bag of Clouds to my tag to create some depth to my scene.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Tag: Avery; Patterned Paper: Glitz Design; Stickers: Moxxie; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Flowers: Prima; Button: Zeus and Zoe; Seam Binding: D-Lish Scraps; Ink: Ranger; Paint: Ranger; Doily Die: Couture Creations; Other: Netting, Staples, Wax Paper

Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag love all the elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVING the anchor and the mesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love how you used elements of the theme and that piece of patterned paper of the ship.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag!! Love the fish netting!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this tag, the color combo is terrific

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw it during my holidays, I tell you here again that I love this tag !!!! Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment