Special Moments Album - Quick Quotes

Brown Album Cover with Quote Block and Handmade Flowers

Hi! I'm sharing my "Special Moments" Tabbed Photo Album for Quick Quotes today. I'm using this album to document a family reunion, one of the largest family gatherings in recent years with my husband's side of the family. Lots of fun was had during a week-long stay at a large cabin in the woods of Northern Michigan.

I embellished my album cover with leaves that I cut from the coordinating cardstock included in the 6x6 Be Bold Paper Pad, some handmade felt flowers and a sequin-covered floral applique. The cabin was surrounded by lush green hills and trees and I wanted to add that pop of color to my cover.

Quote Album Page Embellished with Rhinestones and Die-Cuts

I also added die-cut leaves to the tabbed dividers. I used Green With Envy, Green Tea and Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink to accent my leaves.

Photo Pocket Album Page with Typed Journaling and Photo Captions

The perforated sentiments made it easy to match photo captions to my pictures. I simply tore the phrases from the sheets and added them to the bottom of each photo pocket page. The descriptive phrases are printed on pearlescent paper that adds a subtle shimmer to my pages.

Photo Pocket Album Page with Typed Journaling and Photo Captions

I used some of the photo pockets as journaling spots. There are a lot of stories to go along with these photos and I wanted to be sure to include them in my album.

Photo Pocket Album Page with Typed Journaling, Photo Captions, and Vellum Quotes

I added some vellum quotes from the Babies/Kids/Family Itty Bitty Box Set to several of the photos.

I'm looking forward to filling this album completely with photos and stories from family members from this event. An album like this makes tackling those big projects fun!

I share my tutorial for my handmade felt flowers HERE.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Special Moments Tabbed Photo Album
Be Bold 6x6 Paper Pad
Babies/Kids/Family Itty Bitty Box Set
Green With Envy PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Green Tea PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Pin It!


Moments Tabbed Photo Album with Embellished Cover Featuring Handmade Flowers and Die-Cuts

Comments

  1. this is awesome Dana, love what you did to the cover,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - love the page at the beginning with all the beautiful text! Great felt flowers on the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely a beautiful creation! Love how you decorated the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment