Sunshine Of My Life - Tando Creative

I'm sharing a layout that I created for Tando Creative today. The theme on the challenge blog this month is "Feel the Heat." I had a lot of fun creating this summer themed layout. The Tando Rainbow and Elements Set was perfect for this sunny photo of my brother-in-law and nephew.


I colored the clouds with a coat of white acrylic paint. I used Perfect Pearls, twine and some buttons to embellish the sun. If you've visited my blog during the past month, you may recognize the title of this page as the sentiment block from a card that I created for Quick Quotes. I rarely give away the cards that I make and I thought the sentiment was just perfect for this sunny page. =)

Up for grabs this month are 4 pieces of Tando chipboard of your choice!  All you have to do is create a piece incorporating the monthly theme and link to the Tando Creative Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice, doubling your chances to win. We don't have many rules, as rules spoil the fun, but in order to be in with a chance of winning we do ask that your project is entered for a maximum of 5 challenges, including Tando.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock: Quick Quotes; Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes, GCD Studios; Vellum: Quick Quotes; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Tag: Little Yellow Bicycle; Nestabling: Want2Scrap; Pin: Want2Scrap; Flower: Prima; Pearls: Want2Scrap; Ink: Quick Quotes; Paint: Ranger; Perfect Pearls: Ranger; Embossing Powder: American Crafts; Twine: American Crafts; Dies: Spellbinders; Mask: Heidi Swapp; Other: Ribbon, Buttons; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. such a nice, bright, sunny layout!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love that sun, the clouds and the rays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and sunny layout! I love the layered sun and all the bling on this layout. One of those layouts where you need your shades to look at it! Good job, have a sunny day!
    Mindy

    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the sun with the twine and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is awesome!!! I adore how you treated the sun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This just screams happy! I love the sunburst and the twine treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is magnificent, love the burst of rays, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Tando's sunburst is fabulous Dana... but more than that, this page is a great one with this sweet photo and all you put on it... Wow !!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment