Top 10 Summer Memories - Quick Quotes



Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the August Club Q Page Layouts Kits and the super fun Page Embellishment Kicker Project for Quick Quotes today. Summer is coming to an end and it was really fun to look back through my photos from the last three months and select my top 10 favorite memories. I took inspiration from fellow design team member Rhonda and created a photo collage. This was the perfect way to add a lot of photos to my page without my design feeling too crowded.


The Kicker Project included numbered tags with a place to record the date and activity of each event. I numbered my photos as I was creating my collage so I know what photo goes with what tag.


The layered flowers, rhinestones, ribbon and lace came in the August Club Q Page Layout Kits, which made embellishing my page quick and easy. I created my own reinforced tabs by tracing a die-cut from a page kit, punching a hole near the top and adding a reinforcement sticker. I connected the two tabs, placed on the top and bottom of my photo collage, with twine that I tied in a bow and topped with a rhinestone. If you frequent the Quick Quotes Blog on a regular basis, you'll see similar elements on Karan's projects, which is where the inspiration for my design came from.

I wanted to bring out the fantastic shades of green present on several tags included in the Kicker Project. I found the perfect green sentiment in the Be Bold 6x6 Paper Pad. I inked the edges with Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink and added a small row of rhinestones for a touch of sparkle.

If you're not a member of Club Q, you can sign up HERE. You can expect to receive at least $45 worth of quality Quick Quotes products with the Altered Kits and at least $35 worth of products with the Page Kits. The kit will include all the materials you need to complete the monthly album or project, including layout instructions and ideas. Additionally, Club Q members will have the opportunity to occasionally preview some of the new lines not yet available in stores!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
August Club Q Page Layouts Kits
August Club Q Page Embellishment Kicker Project
Be Bold 6x6 Paper Pad
Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the grid design and loveeeeeeee the numbered tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this idea Dana! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Your layout rocks. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea for a top 10! Great colours and design!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous LO, Dana!! Great design and details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love the colors and the collage of photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Dana !!! And congrats for the beautiful collage of so many lovely photos with your girls and their friends I guess !... :) I love the way you have combined them with all these tags, great idea !! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment