ATC Trio - 100 Proof Press Guest Designer


Hi! I'm sharing a trio of artist trading cards that I created for my Guest Design spot this month for 100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps today. I used the same supplies to build the background on each ATC; torn book pages, masking tape and crepe paper along with gesso, molding paste, acrylic paint and Gelatos.


I'm really happy with this set and hope that you enjoy them as much as I do! I have to mention that the Honeycomb Texture Stamp that I used on each background is my new favorite! I love the faded edges in the design and the circles are so fun to color in!


A big thank you to 100 Proof Press for supplying the fantastic stamps and the opportunity to share my work! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: ATC Base: Ranger; Chipboard: Scrapiniec; Cardstock: Core'dinations; Doily: Hallmark; Crepe Paper: GCD Studios; Label Maker, Tape: Dymo; Stamps: 100 Proof Press; Acrylic Paint: Liquitex; Gesso: Golden; Molding Paste: Golden;  Ink: Ranger; Gelato: Faber-Castell; Big Brush Pens: Faber-Castell; Other: Book Pages

100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps:
Beauty & Love ATC: Peace Crane Large (#6458), Honeycomb Texture (#6397), Game Spinner (#6417), Beauty & Love (#6472)

Happy Hump Day ATC: Camel, One Hump (#3963), Honeycomb Texture (#6397), Long Town (#5719)

Thinking Of You ATC: Queen Owl Looking (#6464), Honeycomb Texture (#6397), Thinking of You (#6511)

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh these totally rock!! LOVING the colors and loving the Humpppppppppppp Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love the hump day camel!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, these rock , Dana !! Especially the first one :-)
    And the background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely backgrounds and love that honeycomb stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great and cute Dana !! Love the colors and your free design, that's fun !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment