Christmas Jewelry - 100 Proof Press Guest Designer!


Hi! I'm sharing a set of Christmas jewelry that I created for my Guest Design spot this month for 100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps today. I had a lot of fun playing with stamps and shrink plastic creating these pieces!



A big thank you to 100 Proof Press for supplying the fantastic stamps and the opportunity to share my work! Thanks for stopping by today!

Christmas Charm Bracelet: Snowflake 3 (#6309), Santa Moon (#3411); The Three of Us (#6468); Flourish Bird Large (#3208) Supplies: Shrinky Dinks Crystal Clear Sheets: K B Innovations; Stamps: 100 Proof Press; Pearl: Tim Holtz; Trinket; Prima; Mini Ornaments: Michael's Stores; Ink: Tsukineko; Markers: Faber-Castell, Sharpie; Other: Charm Bracelet

Squiggle Earrings: Squiggle with Tail (#5676) Supplies: Shrinky Dinks Crystal Clear Sheets: K & B Innovations; Stamp: 100 Proof Press; Earwires: Martha Stewart; Pearls: Tim Holtz; Ink: Tsukineko

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love love love love the charms!!!! Congrats on the GDT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, really nice jewels, and congrats to the Guest DT Dana! :) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous piece of jewelry!! I love especially the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment