Happy As A Lark - Paper House Productions


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Paper House Productions today. I used patterned papers and 3D stickers from the gorgeous Backyard Birds collection to create this page. I layered patterned paper, paper flowers and 3D stickers to make a fun dimensional layout. The glitter and rhinestones from the 3D stickers add the perfect amount of sparkle.


I started this page with two pieces of the Backyard Birds patterned paper. I cut all the floral branches from one of the Backyard Birds patterned papers and used those cuts to add dimension to my page. I layered the largest floral branch directly over the identical design on the second piece of Backyard Birds patterned paper (see above photo), securing the cut piece with foam mounting tape. I was then able to add 3D stickers under the paper for a fun layered effect. I also added several 3D bird stickers. I love the realistic look!


I created my title embellishment cluster with stickers from the Backyard Birds 3D Sticker Set and the Birds 3D Sticker Set. I also added some of the floral branches that I cut from the patterned paper. I covered up all the edges of the stickers and paper cuts with large paper flowers.


I used a sticker from the Sweet Birthday Girl 3D Sticker Set in this flower cluster. Many of the Paper House Productions collections share the same color palette, so its easy to mix and match stickers from different lines to suit your needs!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Paper House Productions Supplies:
Backyard Birds Patterned Paper (P-0664)
For The Birds Patterned Paper (P-0665)
Backyard Birds 3D Sticker Set (STDM-0157RTE)
Birds 3D Sticker Set (STDM-0144RTE)
Sweet Birthday Girl 3D Sticker Set (STDM-0181RTE)

Comments

Post a Comment