Hugs & Kisses Upcycled Card - 100 Proof Press Guest Designer!


Hi! I'm thrilled to be sharing a card that I created for a guest design spot with 100 Proof Press. I received this snow globe Christmas card several years ago and saved it because of the super cool design. The large snow globe shape and snowflake shaker focal point was just begging for a makeover, so you can image my excitement when Sara from 100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps sent me one of their Winter Snow Girl (#6459) stamps!


I carefully separated the layers of this card and added a snowflake patterned paper to the base of the snow globe. I embossed the outside face of the snow globe with the Winter Snow Girl (#6459) stamp and the Snowflake 1 (#6307) stamp. I then colored in the girl with markers from the inside of the snow globe. I resealed the snow globe with some foam mounting tape and embellished the base of the card. I added a sentiment with the Hugs & Kisses (#6516) stamp.

This card was featured in the 100 Proof Press November Newsletter. If you aren't signed up to receive the newsletter, you can sign up HERE at the top of the page. CLICK HERE to view version of the November Newsletter in your browser.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be sharing a tutorial and several more projects for 100 Proof Press later this month. In the meantime, you can keep up with them on their blog and facebook page.

Supplies: Card Base: Hallmark; Patterned Paper: Momenta; Flower: Prima; Leaves: Prima; Ribbon: May Arts; Stamps: 100 Proof Press; Embossing Powder: American Crafts; Ink: Ranger, Tsukineko; Pens: Faber-Castell, Sharpie

Comments

  1. I love snowglobes, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! I love love love that snowglobe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool upcycling--you know I approve of that. ;) What an adorable card! Congrats on guest designing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally cute, love this Dana, great idea of recycling !!! Thanks for the inspiration, and congrats on being a new Guest designer yippee, even more fun in perspective ! Hugs Coco

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment