Latte Canvas - Paper House Productions


Hi! I'm sharing a fun canvas that I created for Paper House Productions today. When I saw the Coffee Talk 3D Sticker Set I immediately thought of two of my favorite things, lattes from my favorite coffee chain and the Mike Myers Saturday Night Live sketches "Coffee Talk with Linda Richman." I'm a little verklempt! I created this small home decor piece for myself and I smile whenever I look at it.

Materials:
6x6 Burlap Canvas
Latte Photo Collage
Fall into Autumn 3D Sticker Set
Coffee Talk 3D Sticker Set
Texture Stamp
Brown Ink
Brown Twine
Coffee Beans

Directions:

Step One: Using a texture stamp and brown ink, stamp around the sides of the canvas.

Step Two: Adhere a latte photo collage to the front of the canvas.

Step Three: Wrap brown twine around the canvas several times and tie into a bow.

Step Four: Add the "I Like You A Latte" and the coffee beans with leaves 3D stickers to the center of the canvas.

Step Five: Add the coffee beans 3D sticker to the bottom right corner of the canvas. Add the layered leaf sticker to the top left corner of the canvas.

Step Six: Glue coffee beans around the border of the canvas.


I love the touch of glitter on the 3D latte sticker!


The 3D coffee bean stickers blend beautifully with the real coffee bean border!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Coffee Talk!!!!! Here's a topic ... discuss!!! LOL!!! I loved that!!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the images, the leaves and love love love love love the beans!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a tea-junkie, but I know plenty of coffee-lovers that would l-o-v-e this! Awesome job,Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous and love how you used the beans! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny and beautiful !! mmmm... I'd love having a good cup of coffee now lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment