Friday, November 22, 2013

Latte Canvas - Paper House Productions


Hi! I'm sharing a fun canvas that I created for Paper House Productions today. When I saw the Coffee Talk 3D Sticker Set I immediately thought of two of my favorite things, lattes from my favorite coffee chain and the Mike Myers Saturday Night Live sketches "Coffee Talk with Linda Richman." I'm a little verklempt! I created this small home decor piece for myself and I smile whenever I look at it.

Materials:
6x6 Burlap Canvas
Latte Photo Collage
Fall into Autumn 3D Sticker Set
Coffee Talk 3D Sticker Set
Texture Stamp
Brown Ink
Brown Twine
Coffee Beans

Directions:

Step One: Using a texture stamp and brown ink, stamp around the sides of the canvas.

Step Two: Adhere a latte photo collage to the front of the canvas.

Step Three: Wrap brown twine around the canvas several times and tie into a bow.

Step Four: Add the "I Like You A Latte" and the coffee beans with leaves 3D stickers to the center of the canvas.

Step Five: Add the coffee beans 3D sticker to the bottom right corner of the canvas. Add the layered leaf sticker to the top left corner of the canvas.

Step Six: Glue coffee beans around the border of the canvas.


I love the touch of glitter on the 3D latte sticker!


The 3D coffee bean stickers blend beautifully with the real coffee bean border!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Coffee Talk!!!!! Here's a topic ... discuss!!! LOL!!! I loved that!!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the images, the leaves and love love love love love the beans!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a tea-junkie, but I know plenty of coffee-lovers that would l-o-v-e this! Awesome job,Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous and love how you used the beans! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny and beautiful !! mmmm... I'd love having a good cup of coffee now lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete