Party Invitation Set - Paper Wings Productions + Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a colorful party invitation set for Paper Wings Productions today. With the holiday season fast approaching, I've been thinking a lot about dinner parties, new recipes and spending time with family and friends. I also thought it would be fun to make my own fun and funky party invitation set.

I've been missing the lovey ladies from the Women Melange Cling Stamp Set. I selected Diana for my party invites. (Paper Wings offers a fantastic selection of People Stamps if you have something else in mind.)


I started by embossing Diana in four different colors on pieces of white cardstock measuring 3 x 3.5 inches, which is slightly larger than the stamped image.


I then cut each Diana image into four equal pieces and rearranged them to create four colorful portraits.


I mounted each portrait onto a piece of colored cardstock.


I finished the invitation set by adding a Tando Creative Small Speech Bubble, that I stamped rsvp onto with the Holiday Mix It Up Clear Stamp Set, to each card. There is plenty of room for the party details on the back of the card.

If you're looking for some quick and easy festive holiday cards, check out Katie's Washi Tape Card and Erica's Epoxy Embellishments posts.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, our Facebook page or leave a comment here with a link to your project. You can also find Paper Wings Productions on PinterestTwitter and YouTube!



Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love these!! The colors and the textures are awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Dana !! the colors are so lovely and the pic collage like card is so innovative and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally eye catching, original and fantastic! Love that you color crossed the squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cool Dana! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dana! I love these. You never cease to amaze me! Love the word cloud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment