Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation Set - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a quick and easy Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation Set that I created with the NEW Happiness Collection for Quick Quotes today. I embellished my invitations with chipboard pieces from the Let's Eat Bag o' Chips and was able to put together this card set in no time at all!


I kept my design simple so that I could mail these invitations easily. I won't have to worry about the chipboard pieces being damaged during shipping as they are thin and flexible!


I added a simple sentiment to the top of each card with a stamp and some Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

If you're looking to create a more formal invitation, check out the new Beautiful Life or Treasure Chest lines. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Happiness 300
Happiness 400
Let's Eat Bag o' Chips
Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink 

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Stamp: Paper Wings Productions; Square Nesting Dies: Couture Creations

Comments

Post a Comment