Turning Over a New Leaf - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing my project for the Tag theme this week on the Tando Design Blog. I had a lot of fun with gesso, acrylic paint, a favorite stamp, book pages, and masking tape when building up and coloring the background of my tag.


I painted a Tall Leaf with the same supplies I used for the tag background. As I was adding the leaf to the finished tag, it was blending with the background a little too much, so I decided to turn the leaf over and have the less busy underside facing up. I'm figuratively and literally turning over a new leaf with this piece!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Tag: Avery; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Flowers: Prima; Leaf: Prima; Stamp: 100 Proof Press; Gesso: Golden; Acrylic Paint: Liquitex; Ink: Ranger; Marker: Sharpie; Other: Seam Binding, Thread, Book Page, Masking Tape

Comments

  1. WOW, Dana, wonderful tag. The background is so beautifully layered. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, love the tag and good to know you are turning over a new leaf ......!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tag Dana !!! Great background and colours, very cheerful in this free style, love it and love the way you put the leaf and freely written on it! Thank you for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the leaves!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful - I will have to see this one in reallife!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag, I love the text on the leaf
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment