We're Thankful For You - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the Forever Fall collection, which is perfect for documenting fall festivities, for Moxxie. Today being Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share this layout. I'm thankful for many things, especially my niece and nephew!


I created a small embellishment cluster with my favorite Moxxie owl sticker and some felt flowers.


I cut some colorful leaves from the Forever Fall Autumn patterned paper to scatter along the bottom of my photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I want to wish those who celebrate a Happy Thankgiving or Hanukkah! If you've picked up the Forever Fall collection, we'd love to see what you are creating! Stop by the Moxxie facebook page to share you work or leave a link in the comment section of this post.

Comments

Post a Comment