Monday, March 3, 2014

Success Card - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created with the NEW Baggage Claim collection and the NEW Sentiments Quote Cards for Quick Quotes today. The Sentiments Quote Cards measure 3" x 4" and are the perfect size to slide into pocket pages. I trimmed this card slightly for use on my card. I love how the bold text and crisp white background of the quote card allows the sentiment to take center stage in my design. I upped the fun factor of this card by using the bicycle print patterned paper (Baggage Claim 200) as a base. I accented this card with bright pops of red and yellow and my new favorite colors of PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Baggage Claim 100
Baggage Claim 200
Baggage Claim 800
Sentiments Quote Cards
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Khaki PowderPuff Chalking Ink

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING that sentiment and the bike button!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card, Dana! These papers are fab.

    ReplyDelete