Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sweet Surprise - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a quick and easy card for the Free For All theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. A card like this is great when one is short on time!


I separated the layers of a store-bought embellishment and added some chipboard Butterflies, that I colored with ink, for a fun pop of color. I finished the teal butterfly with a pearl pen for a fun feminine touch. This card was literally made in mere minutes, but still looks fantastic!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! love the pop of colour against the plain dark background! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVING that butterfly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever! This is a beautiful card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, your Tando's layered embellishment is great!!! I'd love being able to do such quick&easy but wonderful make, I should copy on you LOL :))) Not sure I can... I'm too silly haha. bises!

    ReplyDelete