Unforgettable Moments - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Quick Quotes today. I used PowderPuff Chalking Ink as watercolor to tint my patterned paper. The beautiful color on the floral print paper was applied by mixing several NEW hues of PowderPuff Chalking Ink with water! To get started, gather several colors of PowderPuff Chalking Ink, a paintbrush, water and a craft mat.


Stamp the PowderPuff ink pads onto the craft mat and lightly spritz with water. Use a paint brush to add color to select areas of a piece of patterned paper. Designer Tip: Blend several shades of PowderPuff Chalking Ink to create the perfect color palette for your project. Once my ink was spritzed with water, I mixed Caribbean Blue and Soft Sage using my paintbrush, directly on my craft mat, which yielded a deeper shade of green (See Photo Below: Lower Left Corner).


I tinted the B-side of the Baggage Claim 300 patterned paper with watercolor made from Caribbean Blue, Soft Sage and Coral PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


The tags from the Die Cut Stickers fit perfectly on the tags from the Chipboard Die Cuts. I used them together here to embellish my flower cluster.


I chose a simple banner from the Chipboard Die Cuts for a title.

I'd love to see projects using PowderPuff Chalking Ink as I have done here! Please link up your work to the Quick Quotes Facebook Page. If you'd love to have $25 to spend in the Quick Quotes Store, there are 5 days left to enter the current Friday Challenge. We've enjoyed all the creative uses for tags shared by the challenge participants. Let's see a couple more entries!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Baggage Claim 100
Baggage Claim 200
Baggage Claim 300
Baggage Claim 700
Baggage Claim Die Cut Stickers
Baggage Claim Chipboard Die Cuts
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Coral PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Rusty Nail PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Soft Sage PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Other Supplies: Flowers: Petaloo, Prima; Canvas Pennants: Maya Road; Twine: American Crafts; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the flowers and the burlap banner pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment