Eat, Sleep, Play Soccer - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Moxxie today using the new Soccer line. Both of my daughters are playing soccer this season. I'm horrible at getting clear action shots so I thought a photo of my daughter's cleats on the sideline would be a fun way to document one of her soccer moments.


I used a Soccer Cardstock Sticker for the title of my page.


I borrowed this soccer ball and "soccer" sentiment from the older Soccer collection. I tucked the word "soccer" under my photo and attached the soccer ball to the top of my photo with foam mounting tape to add some dimension to my page.


I layered cardstock and patterned paper down the left side of my page and topped it with a printed barcode strip that I cut from the top of one of the B-sides of Soccer patterned paper.


I tucked circle shaped cardstock stickers between layers of patterned paper on this page. The green border on this sticker was a great place to add a name and the date.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I want to remind you that today is the last day to submit applications for the Moxxie Design Team Call.


Comments

  1. This is fabulous!! LOVING all the soccer goodies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!
    Love this collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page Dana...love the papers and that cute photo! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and more soccer(football to us in the UK) during 2014 with the World Cup. I bet your daughters can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout & I love the photo too!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little love!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment