Fun - Craft-Dee BowZ


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Craft-Dee BowZ today. I like big bows and I cannot lie! I really like to use big bows on my layouts. The theme this month on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog is layers and I had a lot of fun layering patterned papers and embellishments on this page.


Not counting the sweet photo of my daughter, this beautiful bow is my favorite element on this page, and I couldn't have created this gorgeous bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool. I hope I have inspired you to add a big bow to your next scrapbook layout!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous page Dana and really do love that bow....I was just about to ask how you made it....and then read a little further! Gorgeous neutral tones here and a sweet photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment