Gift Box + Card Set - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a gift box and card set for Quick Quotes today. I've combined papers from the NEW Calypso and Serendipity collections. The box measures approximately 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.75 inches.


To create the box I cut triangles from the center of each side of the Serendipity 300 patterned paper, following the dark green line as a guide, which resulted in an x-shaped piece of paper. I then folded the paper into a box and used masking tape on the inside of the box to secure the sides.


I embellished the top of the box with layered blooms that I cut from the Calypso 200 patterned paper. I inked the petals of each flower with Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I cut a sentiment from one of the NEW Quote Cards.


I created this card using scraps of paper leftover from the two layouts I created this month. The sentiment was cut from the Calypso 500 patterned paper.

I created this set with the upcoming Mother's Day holiday in mind, but could really adapt this set for use all year long by changing the embellishments for the season or occasion.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Calypso 100
Calypso 200
Calypso 500
Serendipity 100
Serendipity 200
Serendipity 300
Sentiments 3x4 Quotes Cards
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous Dana! Love the flowers so much! such a pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful combo, felt and paper, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love this colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment