Ohana - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the fantastic NEW Calypso Collection for Quick Quotes today. I'm loving this blue, teal, orange and yellow color palette. The floral print design on the Calypso 300 patterned paper immediately caught my eye. I wanted to highlight the beautiful flowers so I cut several sizes and colors of flowers from the Calypso 200 patterned paper to embellish my layout.


I inked the edges of the petals with Caribbean Blue and Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Ink, folded the petals to give the blooms some dimension and added them to my page.


Rather than build up layers of patterned paper, I used stencils and PowderPuff Chalking Ink to add a flourish and dot design, similar to the one printed on the left-hand side of the paper, under my photo.


I found the perfect photo caption in the Calypso Die Cut Stickers sheet.


I added a sentiment tag that I cut from the Calypso 500 patterned paper to the corner of my photo.


I also cut a sentiment strip from the Calypso 500 patterned paper and added it to the top of the page for a pop of color. The small chipboard tag from the Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts sheet was a great place to record the date.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Calypso 200
Calypso 300
Calypso 500
Calypso Die Cut Stickers
Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. This is soooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!! I love all your flowers and the title with the cute tag!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment