Spring Card in a Box - Tando Creative + Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a card in a box that I created for the "Spots" theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I used the NEW Moxxie Easter-rific collection. The flowers are in bloom and I've managed to capture a little bit of Spring in this project.


This card folds completely flat for mailing! If you'd like to create one for yourself, check out this fantastic video tutorial. I think the polka dot B-sides of the Moxxie Easter-rific patterned papers are super fun. I used Think Spring and Just Hatched to embellish the sides of this card. The Moxxie Easter Border Stickers were a quick and easy way to add patterned designs to the sides of the card.


I used one of the Moxxie Easter Element Stickers for the focal point of this card. I used the NEW Tando Grass Flexistrips to fill in the center of the card and added some super cute Tando Mini Rabbits.



The Grass Flexistrips are just one of many fantastic new designs offered by Tando Creative. You can check out all the 2014 Trade Show releases HERE.

Also, don't forget to check out the Moxxie Design Team Call! You have until April 28th to apply.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments