Stuffed Easter Bunny - Paper Wings Productions

Stamped Easter Bunny Ears by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Hi! I went off-the-page for my Mixed Media Monday post for Paper Wings Productions and created this super cute stuffed bunny with the April Vintage Easter Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit. The muslin in the kit was just begging to be transformed. I used a Martha Stewart Bunny Pattern for this project. Anyone who knows me is aware of the fact that sewing is not one of my talents. The construction of this bunny was definitely a comedy of errors! That being said, I'm quite happy with how this project turn out given my extremely limited skill set.

Easter Egg Clip Art Gel Medium Image Transfer on Muslin by Dana Tatar

In addition to sewing, I also added an egg-shaped image transfer to the body of the bunny using one of the images from the clip art sheet and gel medium. I further embellished the fabric with stamping using the Paper Wings Productions Easter Cling Stamp Set, which is a delightful collection of Easter, Spring, and religious sentiments and images hand drawn by Liz Allen. I kept the stamping to a minimum, but I think it would be really fun to stamp a pretty print onto the fabric before sewing.

Please stop by the Paper Wings Productions Blog for the full tutorial!

Vintage Easter Spring Mixed Media Tag by Dana Tatar

If you're looking for a fun paper craft, I created this Easter/Spring themed tag using the same kit. I had a lot of fun embellishing this tag with the beautiful floral bouquet, sheet music, chipboard and pretty trims from the kit. The hand dyed ribbon can be purchased from the Paper Wings Productions Store. I think this project would make a great gift tag for a Mother's Day present, a Spring birthday, or tied to an Easter basket. I share the tutorial for this tag HERE.

Paper Wings Productions Supplies: Vintage Easter Mixed Media Nesting Components Kit, Vintage Easter Clip Art Sheet, Easter Cling Stamp Set

Stamped and Stuffed Muslin Easter Bunny Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Comments

  1. OMYGOSH!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee him!!! Off to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny! I love his ears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how totally sweet! What a special treat for Easter giving!
    Hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is too, too cute, Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmy, it's so darn cute and lovely, Dana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment