Sweet - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for the Kiddies theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. My daughters will do just about anything for a trip to the ice cream shop. I had a lot of fun creating this playful card using the NEW Mini Ice Creams.


I cut the cone from the ice cream so I could layer the pieces to create a more dimensional focal point for my card. I covered the cone with burlap paper to mimic the look of a waffle cone. I colored the ice cream with metallic pens for a fun sparkly finish.


This is just one of many fantastic new designs. You can check out all the 2014 Trade Show releases HERE. Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Love it. Great design with yummy elements !!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet... Again, fantastic idea to use fabric (burlap) like that, and the whole colours are yummy!!!!!! Bises :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment