Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sweet - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for the Kiddies theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. My daughters will do just about anything for a trip to the ice cream shop. I had a lot of fun creating this playful card using the NEW Mini Ice Creams.


I cut the cone from the ice cream so I could layer the pieces to create a more dimensional focal point for my card. I covered the cone with burlap paper to mimic the look of a waffle cone. I colored the ice cream with metallic pens for a fun sparkly finish.


This is just one of many fantastic new designs. You can check out all the 2014 Trade Show releases HERE. Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! LOVING that burlap cone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great design with yummy elements !!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet... Again, fantastic idea to use fabric (burlap) like that, and the whole colours are yummy!!!!!! Bises :)

    ReplyDelete