That's What He/She Said Domino Set - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a set of dominoes for the "Anything Goes" theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. If I had a penny for every time my husband said "That's what she said," I'd be a very rich woman! I thought it would be fun to alter some dominoes, one for him and one for me. The NEW Mini People were the perfect size for these Straight Dominoes.

I embellished the background of the dominoes with the NEW Long Flourish Mask and the Dotted Star Mask. I added some Mini Stars that I painted a bright yellow for a fun pop of color and some strips of clear patterned washi tape.





Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Fantabulous, Dana! Love these dominoes. You are truly an inspiring artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! LOVING the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....so cute! Beautiful work Dana! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment