Adorable Baby Photo Clip - Love My Tapes


Hi! I'm sharing a photo clip I created for Love My Tapes today. I have several large patterned clips in my stash that I'm not too crazy about. I dressed one clip up with some fabric tape and can now see myself quickly going through the rest of my clips!


When I saw the Love My Tapes star-patterned fabric tape I immediately thought *baby.* I gathered a favorite baby photo of my niece, a handful of embellishments and a roll of fabric tape and created this photo clip in a snap.

Love My Tapes has a wonderful selection of patterned washi and fabric tapes so personalizing clips is fun and easy. I have my clip sitting on my desk, but could just as easily display this piece on a bookshelf or side table. I think this clip would also make a fantastic (and inexpensive) gift.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the 'adorable' and the flair button!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! What a great way to dress up those clips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. Love the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment