Father's Day Receipt Holder - Quick Quotes + Petaloo Blog Hop!


Hi! I'm sharing an altered receipt holder that I dressed up with the NEW Quick Quotes Sheer Joy Collection and some fabulous Petaloo products for the Quick Quotes + Petaloo Blog Hop.

The Sheer Joy line has a fantastic color palette of bold colors that went together perfectly with the Daddy-Daughter photo shoot my husband surprised my girls with a couple years ago. They loved going on an adventure with their Dad and this holder is a super fun way to display the photos. I cut and embellished 10 tags that I then simply slid behind each wire bracket.


I cut several sentiments and short quotes from the Sheer Joy 500 patterned paper to use on my tags.


The Petaloo Burlap Blossoms in Teal and Pistachio and the Spring Berry Clusters added both dimension and texture to my holder. The petals and leaves are slightly distressed with red and brown, which saved me the time it would have taken to ink them myself.  I just love flowers that look amazing straight out of the package!


The green flower shown here is actually a brad (Shades of Green Assorted Brads). I used several of them to fill the holes in the top of my tags.


I added strips of Petaloo ric rac, lace, pom poms and small bows to each tag in neutral shades of taupe and a more vibrant blue.


I attached a small flower cluster to the chain for an added pop of colorful texture.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Sheer Joy 100
Sheer Joy 200
Sheer Joy 300
Sheer Joy 500
Sheer Joy 700
Just Because 200
Garden Bag O' Chips
Blue Lagoon PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Khaki PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Petaloo Supplies:
Spring Berry Clusters - Teal
Burlap Blossoms x 4 - Pistachio
Burlap Blossoms x 10 - Pistachio
Burlap Blossoms x 4 - Teal
Mixed Textured Layers - Ivory
Fancy Trims - Shades of Blue
Fancy Trims - Taupe
Brads - Shades of Green

I hope I have inspired you today! Visit the Quick Quotes Blog for more designer inspirations and all the details on how to win a fantastic prize package.

Comments

  1. This is soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Dana, the photos are beautiful and so are all your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment