Floral Boot Tool Caddy - Love My Tapes


Hi! I'm sharing a fun storage piece for Love My Tapes today. I recently moved and am working on personalizing my new craft space. I have a pair of floral print Dr. Martens boots that are totally me; the perfect combination of tough and pretty! I picked up this wooden shoe during my latest trip to my favorite discount store because it reminded me of my favorite pair of shoes and had a lot of fun altering it with floral print paper. This shoe caddy is my new favorite storage piece, holding the supplies that I use time and time again.


I embellished the toe with some buttons and flair. Love My Tapes fabric and lace tapes were the perfect way to alter the curved sides of this boot. I always struggle with adhering patterned paper to curved surfaces, so tape was the perfect solution! I used the fun polka dot fabric tape down the front of the shoe, under the laces. I used the pink lace tape to add a feminine touch around the outer edge of this piece.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment