Happy Arch - Tando Creative Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing an arch that I created for Tando Creative today. The theme on the Tando Challenge Blog this month is the quote "Life is too short to be anything but happy." Flowers in bloom and singing birds always make me happy.


I began this piece with one outer layer of an Arabian-Style Layered Arch Frame. I have never used this set as designed, but have rather used the pieces to create anywhere from 6-12 arches. I backed the frame with a bird print postcard that I printed the quote on. I embellished the frame with yellow paint, a pearl pen and some flowers.

Up for grabs this month are 4 pieces of Tando chipboard of your choice!  All you have to do is create a piece incorporating the monthly theme and link to the Tando Creative Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice, doubling your chances to win. We don't have many rules, as rules spoil the fun, but in order to be in with a chance of winning we do ask that your project is entered for a maximum of 5 challenges, including Tando.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment