Happy Birthday Card - Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing this card to help promote the Craft-Dee BowZ June "Anything Goes + A Handmade Bow" Challenge. My favorite 50's guitar player recorded 21 songs with the word "Blue" in the title, some of which are my favorites, so I used shades of blue for this card.


Both the 50's Guitar Player and Happy Birthday stamps are from 100 Proof Press. I mounted each stamped image onto a piece of cardstock and attached them to an embossed music note card base. I cut pieces of music washi tape and added them around the guitar player to play up the music theme.


I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool to tie a two-toned triple loop bow. How fun is that?! This triple loop bow is strong enough to support a large embellishment so I added a layered flower to the center.

We'd love to have you join the fun! There's a reel (25 yards) of ribbon up for grabs! Please make sure to read the Challenge Guidelines before entering.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment