One Fine Day - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW Sheer Joy collection and some gorgeous Petaloo flowers that I had leftover from the Quick Quotes + Petaloo Blog Hop earlier this month for Quick Quotes today. If you missed the hop, it is definitely worth a visit to the Quick Quotes Blog to view the inspirational projects my fellow design team members created.

The Sheer Joy line has a fantastic color palette of bold colors that complemented this photo of my niece perfectly. I used a sentiment strip that I cut from the Sheer Joy 500 patterned paper to dress up the bottom half of the layout.


The Sheer Joy 100 patterned paper has a beautiful flourish design set on a decorative edged damask stripe. I chose to use this portion of the paper for the base of my design. I tucked sentiments that I cute from the Sheer Joy 500 patterned paper under my photos instead of journaling. I just love the vibrant pop of bright green!


The Petaloo Burlap Blossoms in Ivory, Teal and Pistachio and the Spring Berry Clusters added both dimension and texture to my holder. The petals and leaves are slightly distressed with red and brown, which saved me the time it would have taken to ink them myself. I just love flowers that look amazing straight out of the package!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Sheer Joy 100
Sheer Joy 500
Sheer Joy 700

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments