Wild and Free - Couture Creations


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for the Couture Creations Winter CHA Booth. I had a lot of fun creating this dream catcher with the Couture Creations Mirror Mirror Ornamental Lace Die and Feather Die.


This gorgeous Mirror Mirror Die embosses a dot pattern around the center of the circle. I used that pattern as a guide to punch holes that I then laced with floss. I tied pieces of colored floss around the decorative edge of this die-cut for a fun pop of color.


I colored white cardstock feather die-cuts with Gelatos and Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. love the beautiful background colors too ....are these gelatoes...and of course the fun gypsy-ish wheel with the colorful feathers are so fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I am IN LOVE with that dream catcher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the feeling you created with the rest of the page to match the dream catcher! The background and stenciled details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful, such wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Dana, such na original and gorgeous idea, a dream catcher on a LO!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's really a wonderful page Dana... One day, I should try to do such dream catcher! But not sure that mine would be as lovely and beautiful than yours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment