Desert Arch - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm wrapping up the Black and Brown theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I started with an Arabian-Style Layered Arch Frame and created this nighttime desert scene with some of my favorite song lyrics and a camel stamp. I added lots of sparkle with iridescent gold paint and several colors of glitter glue.

I used a portion of the Neil Walker Geometric Book Cover Kit for the sand and added a Mini Star to the night sky.

The lyrics are written by Chris Cornell for the Soundgarden song Burden in my Hand and read:

So follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are. 
Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven...


You can pick up these chipboard designs from the Tando Creative Retail Shop. Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

  1. I do a bit of "catch-up"... That's really lovely Dana. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment