Washi Bead Bracelet - Love My Tapes


Hi! I'm sharing a bracelet that I put together with some washi beads that I made with cardstock and washi tape for Love My Tapes today. This project was fun and easy to create, and with the wide range of Love My Tapes washi tape designs, highly personable to individual tastes.


I didn't want use too much of my washi stash to create this project, so I made the beads from strips of cardstock that I cut the width of the washi tape. Once I rolled the cardstock into beads, I used washi tape to hold the paper beads together. I love that the washi tape acts as both an adhesive and as a colorful design element!

I strung my washi beads onto a piece of wire, separating each paper bead with two glass pony beads. I modeled my beads after a design tutorial by BeyondBracelets. Check out her YouTube Challenge for more fantastic videos.

I hope I have inspired you today!



Comments

  1. Wow wow wowwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really an awesome bracelet!!!! Love the idea and love the tapes you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I love the pretty bracelet you created!! It is so colorful; I bet it is so much fun to wear!! 'Way to go!!

    Oh, thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments, too. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Pretty bracelet and awesome technique and idea. Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree, this is a cool idea, lovely present for someone (christmas present too !!! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome! I am going to make some of these. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment