Fall Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a fall themed Mixed Media Board for the Free For All theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. Fall is my favorite season and I'm looking forward to watching the leaves change color, baking delicious apple and pumpkin flavored treats and spending time at the local orchards.

I primed this 80mm x 116mm Mixed Media Board with gesso and then added color with Gelatos. I then stamped and embossed leaves using the Susan K. Weckesser Autumn Grunge Stamp Set. I finished this board with a small flower cluster, a piece from the Leaf branch with 3 Loose Leaves and layered sticker sentiment

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mixed-media-boards-80mm-116mm-p-791.html
http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/leaf-branch-with-loose-leaves-p-203.html

Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up the chipboard I used for this project from the Tando Creative Retail Shop.

The Susan K. Weckesser Autumn Grunge Stamp Set is available from Unity Stamp Company.

Comments

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the leaves!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Dana! Love the pop of red with the other colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment