Watermark Twinkle Birthday Card - Clearsnap Guest Designer

Watermark Twinkle Birthday Card with Izink by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap
  

Hi! I'm sharing a birthday card that I created with Stardust Watermark Twinkle Ink and several colors of Izink on the Clearsnap Blog today.

Izink is an acrylic based pigment ink with a touch of sparkle. This acid free opaque ink is great for creating subtle background effects on paper. I combined this shimmery ink with a Top Boss Watermark Twinkle Ink embossed resist to help elevate my simple design. The Watermark Twinkle ink has all the same properties as a regular watermark ink with an added shimmer. I'm in love with the glitzy finish on this card!

It's always a good idea to have birthday cards on hand. This card is quick to create and there is plenty of ink on the craft mat during this process to make more than one card. I used a piece of kraft cardstock for a muted finish. Try applying these inks to white cardstock for a more vibrant look.

I'd love to have you click over to the Clearsnap blog to see how I created this card.

Clearsnap Supplies:
Top Boss Watermark Twinkle Ink - Stardust
Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar - Leather
Izink - Avocado, Bamboo, Cactus, Gold, Mimosa
Colorbox Archival Dye Ink - Wicked Black
Colorbox Embossing Powder - Clear

Other Supplies: Brown Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Single Dot Border Clear Stamp Set (Paper Wings Productions), Party Epoxy Sticker, Antique Brown Rhinestones


Watermark Twinkle Birthday Card with Izink Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Comments

Post a Comment