Heart + Soul + Dreams - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Quick Quotes today. I combined several collections to create this bold color palette to pair with this photo of my brother and nephew. It matches their bold personalities perfectly!

I cut the quotes for this page from the Serendipity 500 and Sheer Joy 800 patterned papers. I had some leftover die-cut frames from a previous Club Q Kit that I cut into pieces to frame the circle piece of Calypso 100 patterned paper.


I had a lot of fun creating this layered paper embellishment for the corner of the page.

I pulled the patterned papers on this page together with some doodling with a white gel pen.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Serendipity 100
Serendipity 500
Calypso 100
Sheer Joy 200
Sheer Joy 300
Sheer Joy 800
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Antique Brad

Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments