Thursday, November 13, 2014

You and Me - Zeus and Zoe


Hi! I'm sharing a vibrant, playful layout that I created for Zeus and Zoe today. I decided to take a break from my seasonal crafting and just have fun with some bright flowers and these great photos of my Sister-In-Law and her sweet bulldog.


My Zeus and Zoe Kit was full of vintage postcards, journaling cards and tags that I used to build up some layers on this page.


I stamped, painted and added molding paste through a stencil onto the base of my layout. I separated the layers of a textured bloom and tucked them under and around my photos. I added a vintage button to the flower center.

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers, the butterfly and those adorable photos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those bright and cheerful details! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout!
    I love how playful and bright it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing and colourful, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!I love love these colours and the two pictures, and the texture, every detail! I think your sister will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete