Family Adventure - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm taking a short break from my seasonal crafting to share a family themed layout for Quick Quotes today. The temperature is rapidly dropping in my neck of the woods so it was fun to "warm up" a bit with the Calypso Collection.

I completed this layout using pieces from the Take Risks Premier Page Kit. I immediately fell in love with the family tree chipboard design element and was thrilled to find this photo of my daughters with their cousins to coordinate with the patterned paper.


I colored the FAMILY chipboard pieces with Coconut White and Baja Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I highlighted the frame from the Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts with a white gel pen.


I colored the chipboard branches with Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink and inked the edges of the patterned paper circles with Baja Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I embellished some of the circles with adhesive pearls.


I cut several flowers from patterned paper to layer over the the printed design on the patterned paper and to tuck behind the photo. I finished the page with some stenciled circles.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Take Risks Premier Page Kit
Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
Baja Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments