Let It Snow Tag - Susan K. Weckesser


Hi! I'm sharing a frosty tag that I created with for Susan K. Weckesser today. I used Susan K. Weckesser patterned paper and stamps and some lovely products from The Crafter's Workshop, Canvas Corp, UmWow Studio and Prima.


I started with a piece of Beautiful Daydreams patterned paper and cut it down to the size of a standard shipping tag. I then cut circles from the Color Burst patterned paper and glued them randomly to the striped tag. I used The Crafter's Workshop Mini Folk Art Flower with Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture Effect to create the large "snowflake" pattern on the base of the tag.


I used the Susan K. Weckesser One of a Kind Winter Stamp Set to stamp the "Let it" portion of the sentiment. The letters for the word "SNOW" were cut from a piece of Live, Love, Create patterned paper. I outlined the letters with a white gel pen and topped the "O" with flowers. The chipboard is from UmWow Studio. I colored it lightly with acrylic paint, dabbing the color on with my fingers.


I finished the tag with floral trim, lace and adhesive pearls.

http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/one-of-a-kind-winter-christmas-campaign/ https://www.etsy.com/listing/84732887/live-in-color-scrapbook-paper-collection?ref=shop_home_active_1

I also want to let you know that it is time for Susan's Christmas Love Campaign! This will be the 6th year! You can read all about the CLC on the Susan K. Weckesser Blog HERE. I hope you will be able to join us. In addition to creating art and feeling good about it, there is a prize to be won--an awesome box filled with some of Susan's favorite art supplies!



Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana Tatar - Susan K. Weckesser Designer

Comments

  1. Beautiful tag! Wow, there are so many awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's outstanding Dana, love all the layers and the frosty effect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment