Winter Wonderland Canvas - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a winter canvas that I created for Quick Quotes today. I used the NEW Metal Embellishments as the focal point of this piece. I started with a 5x7 Blank Canvas Panel and colored the background with Blue Jeans, Caribbean Blue, Coconut White and Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I rubbed Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink around the edge of the canvas. I then added the snowflake pattern to the canvas using a stencil and Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture Effect.


I glued two Metal Embellishments together onto the center of the canvas and then topped it with some festive embellishments. I went over the embellishment cluster with a light coat of gesso. I finished the canvas with some metal trim and ribbon from a past Club Q Kit.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
5x7 Blank Canvas
Unique Rustic Patina Metal Embellishments
Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment