C'est Magnifique June Kit Projects


Hi! I'm sharing the projects I created with the C'est Magnfique June Kits today. I had a blast working with the gorgeous patterned papers and chipboard from the Deja Vu collection by Blue Fern Studios. I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Mixed Media Kit for each of my projects.


There is a fantastic assortment of gel, paint, mica flakes, glitter and stamps in the June kits. I used them all here to add color and texture to the background of my layout. I loved the brick pattern on one of the flower packages and used that for a photo mat.


The flowers included in the Main Kit and the Flower Add-On are a fantastic variety of colors, textures and shapes which yields beautiful flower clusters!


I dressed up a journaling card with some fussy cuts and piece of Blue Fern Studios chipboard.


There are a lot of flowers, gears and butterflies to cut out of the patterned papers in this kit. I designed this page with a lot of fussy cuts and metal gears from the Prima Stamp-N-Add set from the Mixed Media Kit.


I topped the fussy cuts with blooms from the Flower Add-On. I love the pop of deep pink from the Prima Cherry Blossom Branches!


I created a title for my page using a Prima Wooden ATC, that I backed with patterned paper, and an Authentique journaling card. Both of these items are included in the Embellishment Add-On. I highlighted both pieces with Faber-Castell Ice Texture Gems from the Mixed Media Kit.


I had a lot of fun embellishing this page with Blue Fern Studios Chipboard!


I love that the pieces are large enough to support flowers and buttons!


I created this pink flower from the scallop trim and brad included in the Main Kit.


This paper mache box comes in the Mixed Media Kit. It stands up well to paint! I piled flowers, chipboard, buttons, brads, pins, stickers and a fun zipper trim onto the lid of the box.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have one more layout to share for the June Sketch Challenge. I hope you'll stop by again on the first of the month for the sketch reveal and inspiration from the Design Team!

The June Add-Ons and the Mixed Media Kit are available for purchase now from the C'est Magnifique Store. The June Main Kit will be available on May 31st.

Comments

  1. I am so lucky, I love these Dana! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooo gorgeous! LOVING all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit is wonderful and you did amazing job, Dana!! Wowwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana! We are excited to share your "Little Swimmer" layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog today. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment