Geek Notebook - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing an ATC size notebook that I created for the Peel It Back Challenge on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I soaked a white lined Artist Trading Card in water until it was saturated and then carefully pulled the layers apart.


Once the chipboard was dry I used the thicker piece for the back cover of the notebook. I covered the thinner piece of chipboard with patterned paper. I painted a Mini Heart with red glitter paint and a Mini Star with yellow acrylic paint to create a layered embellishment for the cover.


I cut pieces of graph paper to fit between the covers. I used a hole punch on the covers and pages and attached all the parts together with a jump ring. I love that Tando chipboard keeps its integrity even after being soaked in water!

You can find this chipboard and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to have you join the Peel It Back Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Comments

Post a Comment